Pages

Monday 2 July 2018

Hi, again

I cannot believe this is my first post in 2018! Forgive me, I have... procrastinated. Just something light-hearted to “start” (I know it’s July; nothing’s really starting).

Here's a list to share something I’ve been “busy” with - Korean Drama!!! Yes, they’re much more frivolous than my US drama staple but can be quite addictive too. I must confess that sometimes, brainless entertainment can be ‘Chicken soup for the soul’.

I’ve a ‘first-episode’ test system that I’d subject EVERY drama to, & these shows all passed:

KOREAN DRAMA
  1. Goong 
  2. Coffee Prince☕️
  3. Boys over Flowers 🌷
  4. Descendants of the SunπŸŒ…
  5. Goblin πŸ—‘
  6. She was pretty πŸ‘ 
  7. Legend of the Blue Sea🌊
  8. Romantic Doctor Teacher Kim πŸ’•
  9. W - 2 Worlds 🌎
  10. Kill Me Heal Me 🚨
  11. The Innocent Man πŸ˜‡
  12. I’m not a robot πŸ€– 
  13. Shopping King Louis 🏧
  14. Fight For My Way πŸ‘Š
  15. Remember: War of the Son πŸ™‡πŸ»‍
  16. Strong Family πŸ‘¨‍πŸ‘©‍πŸ‘§
  17. The Gentlemen of W Tailor Shop✂️
  18. Birth of a Beauty πŸ’„
  19. My Father is Strange πŸ˜“
  20. A Gentleman’s Dignity πŸ‘”
  21. Five children πŸ‘§πŸ»πŸ‘¦πŸ»
  22. Good Doctor πŸ’‰πŸ’Š
  23. What’s Wrong with Secretary KimπŸ“
  24. Circle ⭕️
Enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment